The document is intended to provide general information and guidelines only. It is not a substitute for legal advice. All promotional campaigns should be analyzed on a case-by-case basis for legal compliance.
TallinnHotels OÜ (TallinnHotels from here on) and the Influencer agree:
1. The Influencer will use complimentary (if not agreed otherwise) services on the TallinnHotetels OÜ properties as agreed in advance.
2. In return, the Influencer will deliver the agreed number of posts on the agreed platforms, tagged with agreed TallinnHotels accounts and #’s.
3. The Influencer does not need the approval of TallinnHotels before uploading the content.
4. The content uploaded by the Influencer should not contain any vulgar language and should be suited for everyone.
5. The Influencer should create and upload content which is decent, honest, original and will not harm TallinnHotels brand.
6. The content created and uploaded should be compliant with the terms and conditions of the social media platform being used.
7. The Influencer will provide downloadable URL(s) or .zip files with the content created, on the TallinnHotels properties during the stay of the collaboration, to TallinnHotels Social Media Manager’s email address within agreed amount of days.
8. The Influencer will leave TallinnHotels the right to use the created and provided content in TallinnHotels social media accounts and for other marketing purposes.
9. The Influencer is entitled to cancel the agreed complimentary stay until 24 hours before the arrival date.
10. All agreements regarding the collaboration between TallinnHotels and the Influencer must be made in writing between TallinnHotels Social Media Manager/ Marketing and Sales Specialist/ Sales Director and the Influencer.
11. Both parties will honor the agreed conditions and are willing to make last minute changes if this would benefit both sides of the collaboration.