An excellent place with some limitations
Taking the reviews from Bantha75, KREEFTFOXTROT and zarpietro as a starting point,
- the location is excellent, in particular if you do not have a car which needs parking.
- the breakfast is not the best (not much choice), but it was adequate.
- I was there during a heat wave. There was no a/c and sleep was patchy. Maybe other rooms do have a/c. My room was effectively underground (ground floor at the back) so I may have got off lightly. Other places we stayed at in Estonia+Latvia had similar problems with the heat.
- the (encrypted) WLAN comes and goes, a known problem there. I used my LAN cable and hooked it up to the covered socket next to the telephone socket. Problem solved.
- the beds are singles, with hooks so they can be attached to each other.
- my desk had a chair in front of it, no problem there.
Finally: the staff, oh the staff. This is not a particularly large operation, most of the time there is just the receptionist there. I can't see how they could possible have been more helpful or friendly. I could not imagine staying anywhere else in Tallinn for that reason.
I can't comment on the price because it was part of a package deal.